Please don’t use MatchPlay to distribute anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. You may not use MatchPlay to create, send, display, advertise, or sell (as applicable):
• Illegal goods or services
• Pornography/sexually explicit content
• Materials promoting or supporting terrorism or violent extremism
• Counterfeit products or products that infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including trademark, copyright, design or patent rights
Certain industries with high abuse complaints may be denied access to our platform to ensure its reliability:
• Escort services, mail-order bride/spouse finders, international marriage brokers, and other similar sites and services
• Hookup, swinger, or sexual encounter sites or services
• Work-at-home scams, make money online, and lead generation opportunities
• Gambling services or products
• Multi-level marketing
• Affiliate marketing
• Credit repair and get out of debt opportunities
• List brokers or list rental services
• Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform
• Cryptocurrencies, virtual currencies, and any digital assets related to an Initial Coin Offering
There may be additional industries, products, and content that we do not allow for select features and functionalities.
We're examining accounts offering certain services, products, or content that may result in higher-than-average abuse rates:
• Online trading, day trading tips, or stock market related content
• Daily horoscope reports
• Mortgages and loans
• Nutritional, herbal, and vitamin supplements
• Adult entertainment/novelty items
• Online dating services and applications (dating sites or services with a sexual emphasis or sexually explicit content – including images depicting nudity – are not permitted)
• Real estate
• Services that support programmatically sending mail on behalf of third parties without creating or reviewing the content
• Products in demand due to COVID-19 and regulated by applicable law
If we identify abuse at our sole discretion, we may suspend, throttle, or disable the account.
Our platform strives to maintain a positive reputation, but we also rely on our Members to contribute to its growth. You may not:
• Include non-personally created, provided, or violated content in your MyMatchPlay Profile, websites, Ads, or account, including text, photos, graphics, and other content, in your account or sales.
• Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information in the Service or in any Profiles created, managed, or sent using our Service.
• Share your password.
• Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the Software.
• Use any of the Software to create a competing product.
• Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to access content, Services, or Resources, unless you are part of a franchise or agency.
• Import or incorporate any of this information into any account, audience, emails, or otherwise upload to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information.
• Send content created in MatchPlay through another service.
• Host images on our servers for any purpose other than for your use of the Service.
• Host Content on our servers for any purpose other than for your use of the Service.
• Sell or offer to sell any counterfeit products or products that infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including trademark, copyright, design or patent rights.
MatchPlay, a global startup platform, is committed to preventing service abuse and maintaining a clean reputation. To protect customers and their contacts, the platform provides guidelines on audience permission and best practices. Users must adhere to these guidelines, and if they violate them, MatchPlay may suspend or terminate their account.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Acceptable Use Policy.
Last Updated November 29, 2023